Capgemini is looking for a senior SAP presales Solution Architect**
to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, for our Europe Cluster Business Unit.**
As a part of the global SAP CoE network, you will work closely with 200+ of the brightest and most knowledgeable SAP experts of Capgemini in Europe, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
You will report to our Head of SAP CoE for Europe Cluster BU. You will in addition report to the head of the local SAP Practice (Belgium or Switzerland). CoE team is a virtual team spread across the Europe Cluster countries, as well as India.
What you can expect from us:
- As part of the SAP CoE of Europe Cluster BU, you will get to work in tight and direct interaction with tier 1 clients across several countries and industries, helping them on the S/4HANA transformation journey, with focus on large engagements (MEUR 10+).
- You will be presented with a wide portfolio of interesting client opportunities, while depending on your preferences also focus on specific industries and clients is possible.
- Within the CoE, you will get to network and collaborate on Europe and Global level, be involved in the development of the Capgemini’s go-to-market approach, the Digital Core with S/4HANA offering, and the assets supporting this.
- Your focus will be in the country you are located in, as well as the Europe Cluster BU as a whole, but you will regularly be asked to and have possibility to help and contribute on Europe level, and you have the possibility to build a truly global role and career for yourself.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You will focus on and lead presales activities around Digital Core with SAP S/4HANA.
- You will provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders of Capgemini’s clients, helping them drive business value from transformation to Digital Core with S/4HANA.
- You will act as our Technology Evangelist, to leverage Capgemini’s and SAP’s strategic alliance and Capgemini SAP CoE network to stay 100% up to date with and fully connected to the latest developments and trends in the SAP world, translating the potential of modern technology into tangible business value.
- You will act as Solutioning Lead of complex, multitower S/4HANA implementation programs, covering end-to-end solution definition, implementation approach, effort estimation, and implementation planning, working hand in hand with sales to define winning sales plan and unique value proposition.
- You will build strong global networks, enabling you to get involved and contribute in the most interesting client problems globally, and to leverage from global network to solve local challenges.
- You will be a Thought Leader and contribute to Capgemini thought leadership by creating blogs, vlogs, eBooks, white papers, proofs-of-concepts and use cases, participate in global and local events (like SAPPHIRE and SAP Now!) and seminars as a keynote speaker, presenter or SME.
- You will lead, support and contribute to go-to-market and marketing strategy definition, execution planning, and execution, including campaigns, content marketing, events, client meetings and tailored offerings.
- You will drive, contribute to and participate in the continuous development and localization of Capgemini offers, methodology, assets, and tools.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration
- Strong experience (at least 8-10 years) in implementing SAP solutions with focus on S/4HANA preferably across various roles (business analyst, lead consultant, lead (solution) architect, project manager)
- Fluency in English
(other languages are a plus, especially German, French, and Dutch)
- Solid experience in driving the execution of business transformation via implementation of new processes and supporting technology
- Deep and specialized skills in at least one functional domain / process area (finance, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, etc.)
- Strong overall holistic understanding and experience across functional domains, business processes, applications, SAP product roeadmap and emerging technologies & trends
- Solid experience in solutioning SAP AD and implementation services
- Solid experience in at least one industry: life sciences and pharmaceuticals, energy and utilities, manufacturing, or retail.
- Sufficient knowledge across relevant technical domains (cloud, infrastructure, HANA DB, basis, security, integrations, development etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Independent, proactive, self-motivated and self-driven, collaborative, client-oriented
- Ability to build relationships and to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (VP and CXO levels)
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision and engage audience
Location and Travel
In 2021, the biggest growth potential and hence focus of our SAP business will be in Belgium and Switzerland, in one of which we expect you to be located or be able to commute on a regular basis.
Capgemini Europe Cluster BU includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Luxemburg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Switzerland.
While we acknowledge the COVID-induced shift towards remote work, in this role a certain amount of local presence combined with strong knowledge of local SAP market is essential. Post-COVID, we anticipate regular (once a month) travel within Europe to be required, with an occasional intercontinental trip.
Interested? We should talk!
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Capgemini Europe Cluster Business Unit (BU), with nearly 5,000 people spread across 11 European countries, has a unique DNA within the Capgemini Group and a great potential for development and growth. Together with our clients we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions enabling them to achieve innovation, competitiveness, and sustainable growth.
Digital core with SAP S/4HANA is one of Capgemini’s strategic offers founded on Capgemini’s vision of a Renewable Enterprise to constantly and continuously innovate and adapt to the changing business environment in an agile and sustainable manner. The SAP CoE is the spearhead taking this offer to the market. And we have been very successful! We continue to see tremendous growth in S/4HANA related services, we increase our presence in existing clients, we win new clients, we are recognized by analysts, we are growing our headcount, and we continue to have the largest number of S/4HANA certified consultants.