Capgemini’s HCM team has extensive knowledge on Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM Cloud and SAP Successfactors. You will reinforce this team with your knowledge and experience as a senior Functional Consultant.
—————— YOUR FUTURE STARTS TODAY ————–
- You will talk to business users and translate their needs to the developer teams both on- and offshore.
- You create and maintain a planning for yourself and your team to resolve a set of incidents in time for the next release, or to deliver a change request on time, on quality and on budget.
- You will work closely with our international team and the team of the customer in a one-team approach to provide maintenance support for a multi-application PeopleSoft implementation. The support you provide will be both corrective and evolutive in nature since we stay current with the latest Oracle releases and new functionality.
- Designing changes, replicating issues, supporting the customers back office team and our development teams and testing are part of you day to day activities.
- You will work from several locations, depending on your, our and the customer needs: from our Diegem office, from your own place and from the customer.
- Although the mid-term focus will remain PeopleSoft, we will help you in the long term move towards other products such as Oracle HCM Cloud. Thanks to inhouse knowledge sharing sessions you will gain knowledge from your colleagues and share your knowledge with them. In case you require training in PeopleSoft, we will provide these trainings.
—————– ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? ————–
How to blow us away?
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ERP systems or PeopleSoft is a plus
- Affinity or interest in HR processes is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
- English is required in combination with Dutch or French
- Geographic mobility: Although you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, most of your assignments will be Brussels based
What do you get in return?
You will join an enthusiastic team of PeopleSoft and Oracle Cloud specialists. The way our customers do HR is rapidly changing. New technologies have a major impact on how employees and managers communicate with each other and with their company. HR needs to adapt its strategy, processes and technologies. Capgemini is a leading implementation partner of best in class HRIS to add more value to the business of our customers.
As an employer, Capgemini is not your average consulting company. We value our people and provide a great place to work. We believe it is important to focus on your personal development: we both know you are good, how about getting even better? You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, drive, teamwork and encouraging personal input. In short: the people are great and the work is fulfilling!
————– PEOPLE MATTER, RESULTS COUNT —————
Are you excited to join our team?
Excellent, we want to meet you too! Apply now and let’s sit together to see how we can make a match between your aspirations and our opportunities.