Who you are
You are passionate about client experience and want to use your experience on process modelling in the world of Digital platforms. You believe that Agile is more than a way of working. You are convinced that Processes can improve the Customer journey by helping the different parties involved.
As a Process Expert/Engineer, you will help empower business clients to bank in the most efficient way. Bearing in mind the client focus, you take into account the desires and suggestions of all the stakeholders to create and improve the processes. Due to your experience, you help the Chapter Lead and Product Owner to improve the team competences in Processes.
What you’ll be doing
• Define and analyse existing business models using process modelling techniques / methods
• Manage end-to-end process description (AS IS and TO BE)
• Reviewing and updating existing process descriptions, model data
• Develop process strategies
• Process governance
• Process documentation and optimization
• Document management
• Accurate reporting towards management
• CoachingDesired skills and qualifications
• Languages: NL / FR (fluent in one but understand the other) & EN (fluent)
• You have a proven track record of at least 3 years in Process management and 7 years in a working environment
• Strong technical writing skills and expertise with process modelling techniques / methods
• Good experience with process modeling tools (Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts
• MS Office, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Aris and/or Visio
• Experienced in transversal projects, the agile way of working and banking environments
What we do
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Development and Hands-on Support.
What we can offer you
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
Our application process
- You tell us you’re interested by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers
- If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better
- You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview to confirm If you really are the one!
- You’re part of the Bridgers team!