Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for closely interacting with clients, understanding their problem areas, translating their problem areas into business requirements or use cases, documenting the AS-IS and TO-BE scenarios if required. The analysis should include elaborating and carefully documenting the business and functional (and non-functional) logic for the required business case. You may also be required to document the business scenarios using business processes, use cases, user stories, wireframes, logical data models, requirements (functional + non-functional) and other deliverables required for prototyping the application.
You will be taking the business case, vision documents, and feasibility pre-study, assessments made by client or any other client inputs for your Analysis. As a business analyst you will also be providing assistance in documenting the business acceptance criteria, defining project plans and documenting business requirements mapped to client objectives. Business analyst should also conduct UAT, identifying risks and support successful results by performing daily follow up of the functional/development team. To produce high-quality deliverables you will need profound knowledge of BPMN, UML and common development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and RUP.
- Experience in assisting clients in implementing business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Function as Product Owner for development team (eliciting requirements)
- Manage the requirements organization with excellent communication skills
- Experience with BPMN
- Experience with writing use cases
- Experience with designing wireframes
- Experience with UML
- Experience with Scrum
- Familiar with Agile as well as Waterfall approaches
- Basic graphic design skills (use of tools like Balsamiq mock-up)
- Programming skills are not required
- Strong skills in conducting requirements gathering workshops with clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong user research skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Writing the user stories or the use cases for the business case on a level that the functional/developers can implement
- Interview the customer to find out the needs
- Own and manage product backlog
- Be the product owner, being link between the development team and the customer.
- Delivery of the business analysis, including business processes, user stories, use cases, and/or mock-ups
- Designing a user friendly and feasible solution
- Documenting and maintaining scope
- Responsible for product backlog
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- Geographic mobility – you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium.
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package