Who you are
You are an analytic mind, who understands business needs and lays the groundworks for a technical translation. You always communicate clearly in an open and helpful way. You are a real team player and smooth facilitator. You’re flexible, proactive and love a good challenge. Via precise analysis you find the right solutions for your clients regarding website projects.
As a business analyst, you form the bridge between the business needs and the IT resources. You mediate between the requirements needed to satisfy the customers desires and the functional implementation of technical solutions. You ensure that business and IT colleagues collaborate efficiently.
What you’ll be doing
• Executing business analyses, feasibility and follow up of projects related to the website and content providing systems.
• Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand, identify, analyse, document and validate their needs.
• Develop and document the “as is” and “to be” processes and assist in steering the business to the new solution.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
• Define the business / functional requirements.
• Participate, co-ordinate & facilitate the testing.
• We have a continuous stream of BA positions, which means each individual vacancy is part of a specialised team so the tasks and requirements differ a bit. Together we can search the right fit!Skills & qualifications
• Trilingual (fluent in Dutch, French and English).
• Experience as Business Analyst or other relevant role.
• Experience in the Banking/Insurance/Finance sector is preferred.
• Interested in websites and/or content systems and/or IT in general.
• Experience in functional and business analysis.
• Experience in project and process management.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Previously worked in an Agile environment is a plus.
• Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods.
What we do
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
What we can offer you
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
Our application process
- You tell us you’re interested by emailing to email@example.com
- We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers
- If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better
- You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview to confirm If you really are the one!
- You’re part of the Bridgers team!