SAP Senior Service Delivery Manager
Capgemini provides end to end Application Managed services (AMS) enabling the Customer digital journey by performing operational excellence (quality & costs) and transforming to deliver high business value products.
Direct report to the Delivery Executive, we expect the Service Delivery Manager to:
- Be responsible of the overall engagement in terms of budget, Customer satisfaction, contractual compliancy, service continuity, team members motivations, respect of qualitative & timely delivery
- Be the Customer Single Point of contact for AMS Services subjects
- Manage the activities in accordance to the agreed commitments
- Evaluate engagement risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
- Conform to the engagement prioritization, identify & assign resources on service activities
- Drive- End-to-End the problem, change, release, capacity, performance management and reporting
- Define the releases scoping & planning in collaboration with the Customer & according to its Business priorities.
- Provide consolidated management reporting to the Customer and Capgemini on the services performance.
- Prepare, present & report steering committee
- Manage budget aspects and report. Drive overall margin improvement
- Plan and supervise the execution of Capgemini & 3rd parties quality reviews
- Manage continuous improvement of the service team
- Manage the evolution of the Service Quality Plan & SLA
- Inform all staff of relevant templates, guidelines, process and best practices to be used in the Services
- Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team.
- Contribute to the implementation of the transformation roadmap
The candidate must have relevant experience in application management domains: 7-10 years is a minimum and, should be ITIL certified.
SAP experience is required.
Personal skills :
- People manager in heart
- Customer & service oriented
- Qualitative Results driven.
- Make it happen, specifically in critical & difficult contexts.
- Positive thinking.
- Strong communication skills: to manage steering committee & customer daily contacts
- Accurate, reliable, assertive, structured.
- Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
- Able to work under pressure and able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to manage & report to Steering committee level.
- Able to evolve higher role as Delivery Executive in 2 years time.
Dutch & French speaking with good knowledge of English