Fortinet invites you to participate in our ‘Live’ digital Security Day event.
Fortinet Security Day is all about the constantly changing data communication trends and our vision to secure this continuous evolution.
Join us online on the 23rd of June at 9.30 CET. Fortinet’s senior management will guide you through a unique, informative, and entertaining 75-minute program as if you were present in a real studio.
Soon we will announce what this interesting program will be all about. As a sneak preview, topics such as SASE, Cloud, SDWAN, EDR, AI and how all off this fits perfectly in our end-to-end Security Fabric Platform philosophy, will be part of it.
- Filip Savat, Country Manager BeLux Fortinet
- Virginie Claes, Host
- Joe Robertson, Director of Information Security and EMEA CISO
- Yves Lemage, System Engineer Belux Fortinet
- Filippo Cassini, VP Systems Engineering
- Patrick Commers, Sales Manager Fortinet Belux
- Kash Valji, Director of Consulting Systems Engineering
Save the date and register already.
We are looking forward to seeing you online on Wednesday 23rd of June from 09.30 to 10.45 CET.