10.000 seconds … that’s all you need to build a rock-solid application from scratch.
Not quite convinced yet? You don’t have to take our word for it. Join us at our low-code event on Tuesday 23 November at Tobania HQ in Strombeek-Bever and discover how our developers will build your app of choice in 10.000 seconds during a pleasant afternoon filled with demos, workshops and presentations.
Where to be?
We will be expecting you on Tuesday 23 November at Tobania HQ in Strombeek-Bever from 16h00 to 20h30:
Heysel Business Park – Building II
Romeinsesteenweg 564 – 4
Bringing business and IT together
Getting started with low-code comes with many advantages. Both on a technical level and on a business-related level. Just think of the minimal technological problems that low-code brings as the result of a more consistent standards compliance. In that way, you immediately reduce your costs and gain speed for your business as well.
On the agenda
- 16h00 – Briefing to our developers: which app are we going to build?
- 16h30 – Presentation “All you need to know about low-code”
- 17h00 – Status Update – How is the app progressing?
- 17:30 Workshop: Low-code | Business and IT: two key pillars.
- Business: What do you ask from your IT team?
- IT: Why is business an indispensable partner?
- 18h00 – Status Update – How is the app progressing?
- 18h30 – Apero o’clock
- 19h00 – Dinner time
- 20h00 – Demo – How did we build your app in 10.000 seconds?
- 20h30 – Closure Event